Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Hoboken Office
Your first visit to Sharon Stern, DDS, PC establishes the foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we will ask for some important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. Dr. Stern believes in the power of prevention; to that end , we start with a comprehensive exam, which includes a thorough evaluation of your gums and smile, TMJ evaluation, checking for pocketing (a sign of gum disease), oral cancer screening, necessary x-rays to diagnose cavities, oral hygiene instructions and determining what kind of cleaning is right for you. The first visit is usually one and a half to two hours and will probably be the longest visit in our office. Dr Stern takes time to explain the recommendations and answer any questions you may have.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Coming Soon
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
- Payment Arrangements are reviewed after the treatment plan is discussed and agreed upon.
- If you have dental insurance, we will work with you to help maximize your benefits. The new patient exam is considered to be basic preventive service, and should be covered by most dental plans.
- Dental claims are sent electronically to your insurance company for your convenience.
- To help keep costs down, we have a no billing policy. We ask that any patient portion of payment be rendered at time of service.
- We accept major credit cards, cash, and checks. Please note, there is a 3.5% technology fee for credit card transactions.
- We also accept Zelle
- For your convenience, financing through Care Credit is also available.
- For patients without insurance benefits, we also have a private membership savings plan administered by Kleer